According to professionals, it’s never too late to regain control of our body and improve our lifestyle to divert back our regimen into heart-healthy ways. Although the suggestions listed below are mostly applied to young adults, many of these heart-healthy recommendations can also work well for the older population.
As a provider of home care services in Alabama, Supportive Living Home Care advises that one should start to:
- Quit cigarette smoking
- Consider medication that helps control our blood pressure
- Opt for proper dieting and healthy meals
- Increase physical activity and incorporate physical exercise every day
- Regulate and maintain a healthy weight
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol